Pages

Top 5 reasons I'm grateful for Android Smartphones

This post is the secret Top 5 reasons I'm grateful for Android,

Now that you about to start eating your  food, after spent time
with family, watched football, and enjoyed all the trappings and trimmings of the Thanksgiving holiday, let me take a moment to reflect on the less important...

why I'm gratefully for Android.

Corson: Some words mat have been said
with tongue planted firmly in cheek. Or not. I suppose it depends upon your point of view.
In case, there is plenty to be grateful in the world of Android mobility, and I'm offering up my solid Top
five reasons. Without further information about it

1: Flexibility; Coming from the world of open source and Linux, flexibility has always been one of the most important
aspects of an operating system for me. I have to be able to make a platform do what I want how I want it done.
Grateful, Android delivers that.

If you don't like the way the default Android looks non behaves, go ahead and change it! Don't like the home screen?
It's Changeable, change it! Don't like the lack of automation? Install Tasker and do things with it.

Android is a platform that is ready to do whatever you want. With a little creativity, you might be surprised at how much you can stretch and bend Android to best
reflect your personality and needs.

2: Integration; depend upon Google Docs and other Google application to get me through the day. I've shrugged off Evernote for Keep; Google maps reader is my default; and with Photos has become my go to app for images. Google Drive is my cloud, and Google Now keeps me in the now and know.
Google has done a stellar job of integrating all of its services, and it makes my daily routine exponentially
easier. And on the rare occasion that I need to bounce between cloud accounts, I can open ES File Explorer, and those accounts can easily interact.
Android integrates with Google like no other platform (save Chrome OS).

3:Not Apple; From the earliest iterations of the Apple products, I've always felt their platform to be too rigidity, too unintuitive,
and too, well, Apple. Android has, since inception, been the antithesis of the Apple product line.
The iPhone insists you do things Apple's way, while Android insists you do things your way. That, my friends, is right up my alley, and something I've been gratefully for since the first time I touched Android
(although that first device, an HTC Hero, was a dreadful piece of hardware).

4: Vanilla Android; As much as I hate the size of the Nexus 6, I love that
it runs a very vanilla version of Android. There's no overlaying of a carrier homescreen, there's no bloatware, there's nothing but Android goodness. Sure,
you can install whatever home screen launcher you want (such as my favorite, Nova Launcher), but sometimes nothing beats good old stock Android. It's
clean, it's super fast, it's reliable, and, best of all, there's no bloatware!
Sigh. The very mention of bloat were sucks the joy out of everything. Are you listening Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, and on and on and on and many More....?

5: Marshmallow; Never mind that. Why? Because I've yet to receive it! Even though I have a Nexus 6, which
was supposed to get an OTA of Android 6.0 almost two months ago, I'm still lickin' on Lollipops. Why? I have no idea.
Hold the phone! This list is for things I'm thankful for. Fine. Spin this into the positive. Android Yes, that's perfect. One of the things I've been so grateful for is that, unlike the competition, each iteration of Android offers up a bevy of improvements. There has yet to be an
Android release that failed to please. Lollipop was better than KitKat, which was better than Jellybean, which was better than Ice Cream Sammich you get
the idea. This is one of the very reasons I've been so excited about getting Marshmallow, as well as why I've
been so frustrated about not getting it.
So there you have it  five reasons am grateful for Android. Great, get to go...

You can add more in the comments section.

The Reasons you have to give thanks for the Android platform.......... ?

Like the Post? Kindly share with your Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love To Receive Comments. As You Comment May God Bless You...